PCR Purification Kit
EmerTher™ PCR Product Purification Kit is used for fast purification of PCR products (>100 bp).
- The purification procedure includes: 1) DNA fragments (> 100 bp) from PCR reactions selectively bind to magnetic beads so that PCR by-products and enzymes are removed during washing steps; 2) Highly purified DNA fragments are then eluted using water or TE buffer.
- Purified PCR fragments can be used directly for downstream applications, including Next Generation Sequencing and other subsequent experiments.
Major Benefits of EmerTher™ PCR Product Purification Kit:
- Fast and simple purification procedure.
- Completely removes primers and dimers to avoid their interference on sequencing.
- Complete removal of enzymes and dNTPs.
- High recovery of PCR products (>100 bp): 75-95%.
- No centrifugation or filtration; therefore, the whole procedure can be easily automated.
* EmerTher™ is for research use only. For more information, please click here.